US Tax Preparation

United States citizens residing in Canada must file a Form 1040 every year, reporting their income from all sources and countries. They are also required to file a Canadian Tax Return. There are accounting mechanisms which the U.S. citizen, residing in Canada, may utilize to prevent being taxed in the U.S. and Canada on the same income. We fulfill all corporate needs as well, preparing and filing Federal and State tax returns as required.